While I lean heavily on my favorite everyday basics for the most part, I love collecting fun and charming pieces to layer with my closet. Fun things that do all the talking! It's my way of injecting personality, color, patterns I love and that speak to me, and interest to a look. I noticed I have been saving so many quirky and playful pieces—probably that inevitable excitement for spring! I thought I would share some and why they stuck out to me...
1. Metier London bag | I have the tote version and absolutely adore it. I have been following Metier London now for years and hadn't made a purchase until a couple of months back. The woven fabric did me in, it's a beauty. This bag is equally versatile and timeless as it is such eye candy!
2. Sania D'mina Gianna Sandal | Another label I have been following for years and just recently made my first purchase—Sania D'mina. I followed Sania years before she launched her shoe label, which has been getting praised by so many, speaking to their beauty but also to how incredibly comfortable all her creations are. Supreme importance to me these days! You know my love of some sparkle. I like to wear heels like this on trips, for date nights, or gf dinners. A simple linen trouser and tee with these heels... the comfort and laidback elements make me feel at ease and like myself—while the sparkle bring fun to the mix which I love.
3. Zimmerman Linen Skirt | I bought this bandana print skirt recently in anticipation for warm weather days spent at home and in my garden. Teamed with a tee or a light gray crew sweatshirt and Tkees. That is my everyday take-me-everywhere I need to go outfit that I feel good in and can wear from morning 'til evenings. I love Zimmerman linen pieces so I always keep an eye out to invest in the prints that really strike me.
4. Show Me Your Mumu Pants | Same idea for these pants. I love buying silky trousers in lieu of pjs to wear around the house. Loved the retro vibes of this pair, they are in my cart.
5. Shashi Gold and Pearl Earrings | Another way I will inject fun to a simple outfit is by way of earrings. This pair caught my eye by their organic shape—and I love a gold and pearl combo.
6. Essentiel Antwerp Bag | Metallic accessories might be a signature of mine at this stage. This brand is new to me, but is such a nice pricepoint—and I love the puff leather fabric, it reminds me of Jil Sander bags.
7. Gucci Horsebit Heels | Something about green satin shoes always get me. Obsessed with Gucci's creations lately... these are on my wish list.
8. Bembien Stripe Bag | This bag is so good. It reminds me of my sage Bottega I got back in the summer. Their bags are beautiful quality for an approachable price tag.
9. Agmes Ribbed Earrings. These earrings also reminded me of Bottega and Khaite, but I prefer the proportions of this pair! Subtle and sweet.
I have been saving *so many thing here in case you'd like to take a peek xx