January has never been a top contender when playing favorites. I usually put a lot of pressure on myself for the year’s start to fall seamlessly into place. For projects to immediately flow through the door, to feel refreshed and reinvented, and to become a content making-machine. Which is not the case!
I am still playing a little catch up from the break, but due to this horrendous weather (so over the storm!), I spent all day yesterday getting my shit together, and I’m finally feeling caught up with life. Hallelujah! I’m one of those people who are more productive when organized so am excited to focus and bring on some fresh content to the blog.
My January mood board is in true Ashley fashion– pushing spring so I can have my sandals and straw back!
I’m currently inspired by:
• Refreshing our home (it is looking so fresh and cohesive, which is making me so happy)
• Scouting out transitional accessories to slowly welcome (slightly?) warmer weather
• Vintage rugs, per usual. I am looking for something for under my desk and in our bathroom
• Minimal dressing. Levis, light sweaters, and a hat to top it off
• Citrus season! Crafting cocktails for the next few weeks of winter hibernation
• Beauty regimens. I am on a beauty kick lately (more to come soon), so testing out products/having spa nights at home
Now, I have a question for you! I would LOVE to know what you want to see in 2017. It can be a specific post you have in mind, a series you would like to see more of, anything at all! Tell me in the comments below. Happy ? everyone! x
Love the moodboard – so ready for spring. Winter is the WORST, especially where I am 🙂 I’d love to see more outfit and entertaining posts. Your style is much like mine, so I always love seeing what you’re wearing. Also LOVE when you post recipes or cocktails, so definitely keep those coming! SF is also my dream city..it’d be cool to learn more about the city you live in on here. I know you have your travel guide, but doing more posts on local shops, restaurants, or events would be fun to learn about!
Spring, you’re v needed, hurry hurry!
And thank you for the feedback! I have plans to share “best of” per my favorite neighborhoods, so that will be coming soon. Hope you have a great day, friend! xx